Air Operated Diaphragm Pumps (AODD) are available in a variety of different materials for pumping and transferring liquids and chemicals.
Features of Air Operated Diaphragm Pumps:
- Self-priming, dry-running
- Rugged construction
- Metallic and non metallic construction
- Various elastomer options
- Anti-freeze/anti-stall and lube free
- Externally serviceable air distribution systems.
Verderair Air Operated Diaphragm Pumps are appropriate for multiple applications, including general industry and manufacturing, water and wastewater, chemical, food and beverage and mining.