The Keystone Figure 221/222 is an economical bonded resilient seated butterfly valve for bi-directional and end-of-line service available in both wafer (Figure 221) and lugged (Figure 222) style.
- Bubble tight shut-off at full rated pressure in both directions.
- The F222 lugged version is suitable for bi-directional end-of-line service at full pressure rating.
- Top and bottom bearings absorbs side thrust loads.
- A moulded-in O-ring in the seat for flange sealing eliminates the need for flange gaskets.
- Body locating holes for easy installation and centering between flanges.
- Extended neck allows adequate clearance for flange and insulation.
- Material – 304 Stainless Steel, 316 Stainless Steel, Buna-N, Cast Iron, Epdm Rubber
- Operating Temperature – Up to 250 F (120 C)
- Pressure Class – ASME
- Process Connection Type – 150RF
- Seat/Seal Type – Resilient
- Shutoff Class – Zero Leakage
- Standards – API 609, ASME B16.34
- Valve Size – 5 inch, NPS 10 / DN 250, NPS 12 / DN 300, NPS 2 / DN 50, NPS 2-1/2 / DN 65, NPS 3 / DN 80, NPS 4 / DN 100, NPS 6 / DN 150, NPS 8 / DN 200
- Valve Size Standard – NPS
- Valve Type – Butterfly