The SU10R valve offers bi-directional isolation with a field replaceable snap-in liner that completely protects the wetted area from abrasion and corrosive slurries, increasing reliability and service life.
- True bi-directional flow and shut-off, allowing it to be installed in either direction.
- Unique one-piece, precision molded high strength polyurethane liner protects the wetted parts, from corrosion and abrasion. It is field replaceable in all sizes, no need to return to factory for repair.
- The liner has integral flange seals eliminating the need for flange gaskets in most cases.
- The liner has integral sealing beads to support and wipe slurry from the gate, minimizing deflection and improving packing life.
- It can replace conventional and short pattern slurry knife gate valves. As a true pressure vessel valve the SU10R does not discharge to atmosphere when cycled.
- Compact two piece split body construction for easy maintenance.
- Testing as per MSS SP-81
- Fully rated 316 stainless steel gate, with optional 17-4 ph to provide improved abrasion resistance against the rigors of abrasive applications.
- Full round port and seat design offers low pressure drop across valve and longer service life in abrasive applications.
- Designed to be a repairable asset, lower the cost of ownership.
- Inverted self-aligning gland box allows for easier setup and longer packing life.
- Complies with MSS SP-81 face-to-face dimensions.
- End Connection – Wafer, Lugged
- Valve Type – Knife Gate Valve, Slurry Knife Gate Valve