Bi-directional zero leakage knife gate valve. The new standard for innovation and performance with its drop-in new generation perimeter seat, that ensures zero leakage in either direction
- Unique drop-in next-generation perimeter cartridge seats ensure zero leakage and quick and cost-effective maintenance resulting in lower cost of ownership.
- Re-engineered seat geometry and a new precision moulding process ensure zero water leakage at low or high pressures.
- Seat material is available a variety of materials including EPDM, Viton (FKM), Nitrile (NBR).
- The seat is in-line replaceable.
- Solid cast, one piece body in 316 stainless steel or WCB cast carbon steel. Designed and qualified through FEA analysis for optimum performance and reliability.
- Four post yoke design makes it easier to make packing adjustments and is more efficient for seat repair/replacement. Also makes actuator retro-fitting quick and easy.
- Built to industry standards including; MSS SP-81 face to face and full port design to Schedule 40.
- End Connection – Flangeless, Lugged
- Materia – Carbon Steel, 316 Stainless Steel
- Operating Temperature – Less Than 400 F (204 C)
- Process Connection Type – Flanged
- Seat/Seal Type – Knife
- Shutoff Class – Zero Leakage
- Valve Type – Conventional Knife Gate Valve
- Media – Water, Other, Liquids, Liquid, Aggressive Liquids/Gases
- Stem – Adjustable packing